Got this video link in an email. Sounds like an important skill to be taught to little kids especially if there is swimming pool or a pond at home.
http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree, swimming is a life saving skill that everyone should know. the earlier you start teaching our kids, the better it is. I dont know about US but swimming is compulsory here in schools during summer terms.
Just read your last post too, looks like you all are having lots of fun :-)
3 comments:
I agree, swimming is a life saving skill that everyone should know. the earlier you start teaching our kids, the better it is. I dont know about US but swimming is compulsory here in schools during summer terms.
Just read your last post too, looks like you all are having lots of fun :-)
First time here. Looking forward to read more abt ur kids...
2b's mommy - I am not sure about US, will know when my kids go to school I guess.
Thanks we are having fun and I often here the advice to enjoy this phase before the Terrible 2s start :)
timepass - Welcome to my blog and sure I do plan to keep udating this blog with their antics
Post a Comment