Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Am back!

Have finally got an handle on the field issue, the amount of time this issue has taken is a record!!!.

Am back to normal programming (albeit some sleep deprivation).

Thanks mnamma and 2B'sMommy for the Diwali wishes, A&A did have their share of fun this Diwali.

A&A's Diwali

They liked dressing up and doing the arti, by clapping their hands, for the Lakshmi Puja. They also enjoyed doing an arti for V and my dad, on the day after Lakshmi Puja (Balipratipada). After that all of us got some Tika on our foreheads with their little pointy finger over and over.

We did not get any fireworks/crackers for them. But they did enjoy the couple dresses and toys that V and my Dad got as gifts for them.

and for us:
We enjoyed the snacks that my mom made, she made chivda, chakli, karanji, besan laddoo and Mysore pak. She also made tengal (in the same family as chakli, or maybe I should say a thicker sev), I don't think it is a Maharashtrian snack, but the people in our circle in Hyderabad do make this a lot. Has anybody else heard/tasted about this snack?

Thanks Aai, For doing it even when I couldn't spare any time to help you.

Attended a small Diwali do at a friend's place, which was fun. Was watching India-Pakistan's cricket match while I was there, got a call from work and had to get back to problem solving!

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu!

No comments:

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers