This in a way was the first Halloween for Angel and Apple, considering that they were just six months old last time around and didn't realize why the door was being opened and a cold draft let in every so often.
I would say that this Halloween went pretty well. We had a little party in our office and I asked my mom to skip their nap time so I could take them to the office at 3pm. Both of them co-operated and were very happy to see so many people. I get so surprised that they are so social. They will even let somebody else pick them up and stay there for 10-15 secs before they come over to me or V (we both work in the same office). No crying or throwing a tantrum. Both of them have a head full of dark hair and they got many complements for that. Apple has curly hair like me and Angel's hair isn't that curly. But they do have mane length hair (even after two OK hair cuts from me)
Then in the evening I dressed them up in Ghagra Cholis and put them in a stroller and walked them to a friend's place. Apple did cry as her schedule was disturbed and she did not sleep well after going back home from office. Angel cried some too, but as usual was quiet after a while. we did go trick or treating to a couple houses and came back home. They really liked that so many little kids were coming over to our place and they cried a lot when we closed the door and ended the show.
As a side note, the big bag of Costco candy that we had got ran out as usual and Both V and my parents were surprised that I hadn't stocked more from my previous experience. V went out and got some more and saved the day for us.
P.S: Have some handle on the field issue at work and so got sometime to write something.

No comments:
Post a Comment