Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thought

From the past few days my thought process was suggesting that the suffering we face in our life to a major extent is what we bring on ourselves with our decisions. The decisions that although taken after a lot of consideration (or not.) sometimes end up bringing a lot of heart ache with it. No wonder they say be careful what you wish for.

I was slowly building up on this theory, after taking incidences of some troublesome times for others as well as for me. This lead me to understand the logic behind the theory of Karma and such.

As I was slowly forming this idea into a concrete thought...my belief got shattered when the teacher at the creche, that my kids go to, showed me a fun loving two year old kid and said sorrowfully that the girl's mother expired three months back. Which decision this little one take to incur this suffering?!

I am back to square one in the pusuit of understanding this journey that we call life.

No comments:

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers