Monday, August 1, 2011

Biscotti

I made Biscotti over the weekend and it turned out nice. Here is the recipe that I followed.

http://arundathi-foodblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/nutella-and-chocolate-chip-biscotti.html

And guess what the catch is I made them in the microwave and they still turned out great. I nuked the log the first time around for 5 min in my Samsung Microwave+Convection+Grill box on full power(900W) and then cut the biscuits and nuked them for another 4 min at 450W power.

I missed the oven when we relocated and got this Samsung box, it did not live upto my expectations of a conventional oven, but I still continued to bake cakes (in microwave+convection mode) as they turned out ok, but was hesitant to do any other kind of baking in it and yesterday I broke the jinx. Now let me see what other stunts I can pull in this way. Until then Ciao.

3 comments:

Dhanishta said...

I am a freelance writer based in Mumbai. I am doing an article on “hosting child-friendly social gatherings at home”. I need to interview mothers based in different parts of india. The interview would essentially comprise of a few questions over e-mail.
Would you care to answer a few questions? The article is for the magazine “Mother and Baby”. Could you send me your email id at dhanishtashah@gmail.com? I will revert with the questions.

Rohini said...

That sounds yummy. Shall try it.

AA_Mom said...

Thanks Rohini, Let me know how it goes.

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers