Monday, January 5, 2009

Retort

We are in the middle of school application forms, interviews and such. Had an interview this afternoon for admission to a reputed school here and as soon as V and I stepped in with A&A, the interviewer said in a very bored tone, "Twins, Oh my am I supposed to interview them both".

The retort that I stopped myself from giving her, as I was in a very respectful place was, "Madam I din't have any trouble carrying and delivering them so given your age and profession, surely you should be able to handle them for the next 15 min". A&A did the interview well, but we now have second thoughts about this institution.

4 comments:

Indian in NZ said...

hmmm, if this is how they are greeting the kids for the first time, wonder how its going to be later on. I would think twice before putting the kids in such a school, no matter how reputed it is.

Happy New Year to you ! So you live in Mehdipatnam ? My cousin lives there too !

Timepass said...

what did the interviewer actually mean?? very silly i think

mnamma said...

Some people can be really mean. Attitudes like these is a big put off and earns a bad name for the school as well.

AA_Mom said...

Nice to be hearing from you lovely ladies, good to know you haven't abandoned my blog :)

I agree with u all, pretty callous behaviour

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers