If any of you are still searching for CBT books - Children's Book Trust will deliver the books to your home with a Cash On Delivery option. The catalogue of their books is available on the CBT Website. You can email the selected lists of books to cbtnd@cbtnd.com. My experience with them turned out just fine. They used the regular post, so I do not think you can have the luxury of tracking the package.
I found out that there are some more dealers in Hyderabad namely Visalandhra Book house and Book point apart from Book selection center for their English and Hindi books. For the CBT titles in Telugu one can visit Manchi Pustakam.
I found out that there are some more dealers in Hyderabad namely Visalandhra Book house and Book point apart from Book selection center for their English and Hindi books. For the CBT titles in Telugu one can visit Manchi Pustakam.

No comments:
Post a Comment