Yes, I am talking about Kahaani, just like everybody else seems to be these days.
The story line is superb and the subject, I don't think has been handled by Bollywood before. If this is the way Bollywood is growing up, it sure is on the right track.
I had heard from a whole bunch of folks that the movie is good, but was not paying attention to what genre the movie belonged to. I just assumed that it is a women oriented movie on a women oriented topic and so dragged my mom to the theater as a companion on a lazy Saturday morning. I couldn't have been more wrong. It basically is a thriller with one of the main protagonists as a woman.
Vidya Bagchi and Satyaki are just incredible. The lead actors are very convincing in the roles that they have played. There are enough clues in the movie to tell you what the suspense is going to be, but not enough time to piece all the things together as there is so much happening and has the audience immersed in it. It was fun to tie all these pieces together after coming out of the theater.
Overall a very enjoyable film, go see it if you haven't already done so.
The story line is superb and the subject, I don't think has been handled by Bollywood before. If this is the way Bollywood is growing up, it sure is on the right track.
I had heard from a whole bunch of folks that the movie is good, but was not paying attention to what genre the movie belonged to. I just assumed that it is a women oriented movie on a women oriented topic and so dragged my mom to the theater as a companion on a lazy Saturday morning. I couldn't have been more wrong. It basically is a thriller with one of the main protagonists as a woman.
Vidya Bagchi and Satyaki are just incredible. The lead actors are very convincing in the roles that they have played. There are enough clues in the movie to tell you what the suspense is going to be, but not enough time to piece all the things together as there is so much happening and has the audience immersed in it. It was fun to tie all these pieces together after coming out of the theater.
Overall a very enjoyable film, go see it if you haven't already done so.

No comments:
Post a Comment