Monday, April 30, 2012

Progression

First it was before marriage and after marriage, then life could be seggregated to before kids, after kids and now.......it is before Coelho, Tolle, Sharma to after reading their books. Current motto -

Empower the Soul
Enrich the Mind and
Nurture the Body

Kaizen is the key

3 comments:

Rohini said...

Hey,
stumbled on your blog from boo's baby talk :)

Loved reading about A&A :)

I am a new mom, my baby girl will turn 4 months by month end, so trying to read some mommy blogs :)))

U guys give so many sweet insights...and yeah loved reading adgule mmadgule...I hardly know any marathi rhymes, m married to a bong so now i know quite a bit of bong rhymes :)

keep posting, will keep coming back :)

Love
Rohini

Rohini said...

Hey,
stumbled on your blog from boo's baby talk :)

Loved reading about A&A :)

I am a new mom, my baby girl will turn 4 months by month end, so trying to read some mommy blogs :)))

U guys give so many sweet insights...and yeah loved reading adgule mmadgule...I hardly know any marathi rhymes, m married to a bong so now i know quite a bit of bong rhymes :)

keep posting, will keep coming back :)

Love
Rohini

Sadia said...

I love that approach! I am still blogging. If you send me your email address, I'd be happy to authorized you to read. I hope A and A are well!

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers