Monday, May 28, 2012

An important click!


A couple strategic clicks and you end up saving a girl child – Do I have your interest?


Choxbox works with an NGO that takes care of abandoned girl children. The lady who runs the NGO has brought on a change in the district in her own quiet way. It is not easy to go against the tide, it takes lots and lots of courage to do so. And the way to keep her motivated all one needs to do is to click on the link below and help her win the IMPACT CONTEST. The cash prize associated with this will help many abandoned children and women the power to stand up against the injustice done to them.



Please click on the link and sign in with your FB account and your vote  will get counted.


Isn’t this amazing?

1 comment:

Priyarajan said...

I read your post interesting and informative. I am doing research on bloggers who use effectively blog for disseminate information.My Thesis titled as "Study on Blogging Pattern Of Selected Bloggers(Indians)".I glad if u wish to participate in my research.Please contact me through mail. Thank you.

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers