Some observations about Angel and Apple - I realize that at the stage that
they are I can now classify them into 2 categories - doer and thinker.
Angel is the doer –whenever she has free time, she will come up with new games on her own and start playing them. I watch her play carroms with the coasters, draw and or color a picture, she loves to play with her mechano set and the blocks. She loves to do the puzzles and she will sit in one place and concentrate on the tougher ones
Apple On the other hand will read a book/any scrap of paper on her
own. Reading comes very naturally to her. Walk around making zillions of stories about the 100 things she sees
around her, Whine Ask 1000s of questions about things which I wouldn’t have thought
about. She doesn't play too much with her toys, even when she does the toys are
characters in her stories. She is good on her own as she has her mind occupied
with one thought or another.
Now to the interesting tidbits about my daughters
I was rushing Apple through the morning routine for the school, she pauses midway and asks me when God made the very first human being on Earth was it morning, afternoon or evening. I had to take 3 deep breaths, look at the clock and say well in Devlok it is always daytime and she says you did not hear me right mom I asked you on Earth and I had to say morning and just get her ready for school.
The second day in the new school and we are waiting for the school bus
to arrive and Apple points out that do not look for just a yellow school bus,
look for one with orange wheels too and yes their bus did have the hub of the
wheel painted in orange and I had missed it.
While going out one Saturday afternoon she says mom xyz school doesn't follow numbers for different routes like our school does they use alphabets for the various routes.
About Angel - she can dribble the ball for a
straight 5 min. Angel in general has more control on her body so she can swim gracefully. Slap on the skates on her and she looks more in control than her sister (Thanks Ro for giving me the idea of the skating instructor)
She has made many friends/didis in the bus
She pays attention to lots of details around the house, telling my mom and mil where I keep what and in general
assisting them when they come home to take care of them.
Thats it for now, how have you all been doing?

No comments:
Post a Comment