There are lots of such gems touring the internet, but these I have heard personally
You need to be able to work on both the things parallely - Paralyze them.
You are leaking confidence. I think the way lacking was pronounced was heard as leaking.
Put an email.
I have some doubts on your code - Meaning I have some questions and need clarification.
He has piles - meaning he has lots of work to do
Sorry for the A/C outrage
The email sent on the Independence day reads "On the eve of Independence day..."
You can use this machine, but remember same machine also using Joe
You need to be able to work on both the things parallely - Paralyze them.
You are leaking confidence. I think the way lacking was pronounced was heard as leaking.
Put an email.
I have some doubts on your code - Meaning I have some questions and need clarification.
He has piles - meaning he has lots of work to do
Sorry for the A/C outrage
The email sent on the Independence day reads "On the eve of Independence day..."
You can use this machine, but remember same machine also using Joe

No comments:
Post a Comment