Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Notes from the Swimming pool

The swimming classes have started. So we have skating and swimming going on for this summer.
 
It was nice to see A&A pick up from where they had left last summer. This time the fear of the water has slowly receded and they are enjoying the class as they are able to swim on their own
 
I took them for the swim class for 2 days - This honour is usually reserved for their dad given the time of the day - and was able to drive the entire stretch in 3rd gear in the early morning hours. Almost felt like I was driving an automatic. Yay Hyderabad traffic! - Hadn't seen you move so smoothly in all the years that I have driven here.
 
Almost all parents talk with their kids in English. I continue to yak in Marathi, maybe have fell off the bandwagon (wouldn't be the first time).
 
Girls as little as 7 have designer painted nails.
 
If a parent has 2 kids in the pool, one of them will be the needy - look at me all the time kind. Age no bar.
 
Have been scrubbing their hair ultra clean after each class and this has made their hair dry and rough. So combing their hair has become a fight.
 
People can still tell that they are twins, They look very different now that they have grown and have different hairstyles.
 
 

No comments:

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers