Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011, Adieu 2010!

Wish you all a wonderful and a prosperous new year as well as a decade.

We all were able to bid bye to 2010 in style, what with celebrating with friends and family.

My best friend from college visited me over the New years eve. We met after 16 years. I remember saying bye to her at the railway station as she was leaving for Delhi and coming home and crying my heart out :). Over the years with marriage and country moves happening I completely lost touch with her.

Last year, on a lazy afternoon, I started googling her name for the nth time (she has an extremely common name+surname combination, and a famous actress with the same name to boot) so the search had proved to be tricky so far. Thru the search I got a list of people and so sent an email to a person who seemed most likely and voila, I had found the right person. Not only did she crawl out of the woodworks, we found we could pick up from where we had left off and just take it from there.

So she planned to visit Hyderabad during the holiday season and we talked a whole lot and roamed around the city some. The kids got along great as well. All in all it proved to be a good beginning to the new year.

The not so great part was that I missed meeting both Choxie and 2BM (Indian in NZ) we exchanged quite a few emails SMSes, but in the end the time match for meeting did not happen. Oh well there is always a next time right? :)

No comments:

My little angels are

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers